Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!



Happy Mother's Day Mom!! & to all you mom's out there. This is the first Mother's Day I haven't been with my mom, so I decided to pull out some old photos of mom with some of our dogs! I couldn't find one picture of my mom & Tate....I'm not sure why??, but I will make sure to get one when my mom comes here to visit...& I hope that will be soon!
Picture #1 is of Chance, the dog my mom has now, he is 13 yrs old & she adopted him from our Thunder Bay shelter, he was 7 & a half, & was left there as his mom was having baby #2 & didn't think she could handle 2 kids & Chance...whatever lady, he's in a good home now!!
Picture #2 is of mom & Drake, Drake was 8 yrs old in this photo & mom & I were on our way home from Duluth where I finished up Drake's Am. CD.
Picture #3 is from 1988, it was actually Ben's 13 th birthday! & Buddy was 9 yrs.
Hope you like them!


1 comment:

Deb said...

great pictures, Jolene!
Thanks!