Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SO IT BEGINS !


Well everybody, I have found a kennel & they have approved me as a home for a puppy!! The puppies are just a couple of days old so it will be a couple of months, but my head is already working overtime figuring out things. For instance, poor Tate, who you all know gets to travel in luxury, in his own Great Dane kennel, will have to downsize now to a regular kennel. That is the only way to fit 2 kennels in my van.....poor Tate, he will not be pleased!! Of course I will have to buy a second "castle" for the new puppy for dog shows, those of you who go to class with me have seen Tate's "castle"!! .....and, no, I can't just use Tate's, as Tate will be coming too, & will have to have his own!
Tate is pictured above last year while we waited for our track to age, doesn't he look comfortable? Ah, the good old days Tate, enjoy them while you can!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hey you could do what i did, get a bigger vehicle, then they will all be happy!! HAHA

does that crate turn to the side?/ maybe you could fit two??

OR! maybe Tate could ride in the front seat, now THAT is riding in style :)

Kim said...

A new puppy - that is great! I knew it would all work out for you. I am very excited for you! I can't wait to meet the new pup. Any thoughts on names yet?

Diana said...

Hey, you are going to have to change the name of your blog. Ha! Diana