Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GORGEOUS WEEKEND

So as you know, I spent the weekend in Sherwood Park visiting with my sister & her family, then visiting Davenloch Kennels to see the puppies.
I have heard that it rained all weekend here , but it sure didn't in Edmonton! The sun was out all weekend & it was wonderful.
Here are Brad & I when we first arrived, relaxing & enjoying the sun on my sisters deck.

This is what I did Saturday night on my sister's deck.....

Riley being groomed:

This is how excited Shane was to have his first groom:
And, just in case anyone was curious, "clammy" made the trip too!

3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

of course clammy came along! you should name the puppy that...maybe Tate will love him more :o)

Sarah said...

Hey Nice Shirt!!!!!!!

Looks like a great trip!!!!

Paws on the Run said...

I was going to comment on your shirt too but I see Sarah beat me to it. Love the shot of the pup being groomed!