Friday, June 20, 2008

NOT SOON ENOUGH !!!!!

Ok, we're in the home stretch.....one week until I leave to get my puppy!!!!
I heard from the breeder tonight & the final decision will be made this weekend!! I really am going crazy, I want to know which puppy is mine!! It is so hard to just sit back & try to go through your daily activities, when all I can think of right now is my new puppy!!
As soon as I know, you will know.....poor Tate is oblivious to the fact that his calm & peaceful existance is about to change....I am hoping he will accept the little guy, & find a great companion in him.......well, that's all for now!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to meet the new puppy.

Tait is such a good boy, I am sure he will love his new little brother. But, maybe for now, he better hide Clammy. You know how those little puppy teeth are!

onecollie said...

Oh my, I never thought about clammy!!! Tate will be devistated if Kort takes his clammy!!