Saturday, June 14, 2008

GETTING READY

Every weekend I do a little bit more to get ready for the arrival of my new puppy. Today I wanted to get Tate's Great Dane kennel out of the van, & put it in the livingroom for Kort. Then I had to put 2 smaller crates in the van for Tate & Kort.....after I was done I put Tate in his crate to try it out......Tate was not at all impressed by the tiny accomodations & I must say I felt guilty having to "dowsize" him!!", he looks soooo squished !!.......here are 2 pictures of the new smaller crates.....

Poor Tate!!

Later I took him out for his walk & was happy that we met up with a new friendly dog.....it was a Siberian Husky named Teagan.....Here are a few pictures of them having fun.....by the way, this is the closest Tate has ever gotten to water, except for his bath,.....I think he would have followed Teagan anywhere, he was in love!! The little dot in the 3rd picture is Teagan running circles around Tate!


Oh, here is Kort's new digs in the livingroom......he will have a smaller kennel in our bedroom for the first couple of months too!

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Gasp! Are those off leash dogs I see? ;)

Kort's new accomodations look great. Tate is only squished according to "Jolene standards". He looks like he has plenty of room to me.

onecollie said...

Really!!!!
I suppose it is possible he has enough room, LOL, but I will have to get used to seeing him like that.....
loose dogs??? where?? !!!

manymuddypaws said...

i think tate will be just fine. he'll recover I'm sure :o)

that's cute that Tate has a boyfriend :o)

onecollie said...

Teagan is a girl!!!