Thursday, June 26, 2008

Send Luck...I'll need it!!

Well, tommorrow is the day, I finally leave to get Kort! I will be going early in the morning & going straight to Sherwood Park. My sister Debra is putting up with Tate & I again!! This is the first time, ever, ever, I have driven such a long distance by myself!!! I am a tad nervous about getting lost, especially going into Edmonton & Sherwood Park....that city does not know how or where to put up exit signs!!! Instead of having them before an exit, they have them "on" the exit....by the time you see it, you're driving by, cursing & wondering where the heck to turn around!!!
I've been looking at my maps & it looks easy enough, we'll see, as long as I don't miss the White Mud exit in Edmonton, I should be ok!! hahaha!
Like I said , wish me luck!
I will be seeing Kort on Sat. but not picking him up again until Sun. morning....then straight home!! Yippee, I think I'm ready....guess I'll find out!
Talk to you all after the weekend...have a good one!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL LOL LOL

having been in Edmonton last weekend, I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean, ask Amanda how many times we had to turn around!!!!

Donna Brinkworth said...

He looks like a little lion cub! HOW DID IT GO?? I am waiting to hear about the new addition! Caden is excited about his cousin.
Donna