Sunday, June 22, 2008

TATE IS ALSO GETTING READY FOR KORT'S ARRIVAL !

Today I took Tate in to work to give him a bath.....that will be one less thing to do after Kort arrives next week. So, I took my camera & thought it would be fun to document the day!
Getting wet..........The soap down.......
The drying.......
The helper.........
The helper steals my chair so she can watch Tate's hair blowing around....
The finished product!.....3 hrs later!......

Tate's thoughts on the day..... "Wait till I get my paws on that puppy!!"

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

That is so sweet for Chewy to help you. And even sweeter for Tate to let her! So, as we are still looking to hire a groomer, do you think Chewy could do the job? ;)

onecollie said...

Oh absolutely!!! Chewy is very gentle & attentive.... I think she would be an excellent candidate!