Tuesday, June 10, 2008

COMPARING

With the arrival of my new puppy happening soon, I've been looking at my older puppy pictures of my last 2 collies, Drake & Tate. It's been fun comparing litters & what they looked like at the same ages...here are some of my favourites.....
This is Tate's mom Sugar , watching over her puppies...Tate is the tri colour right in the middle of both pictures, they were 2 & a half weeks old..
This is Drake at 6 weeks....
This is Drake at 12 weeks....
This is Tate at 12 weeks!....
Drake after his bath, 5 months old......
And Tate after his bath at 6 months old!..... It's so much fun to look back!! Now I will be starting all over! Yikes!

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

little puppy tate is so cute. the 6 month picture is gorgeous...he looks so grown up!

Paws on the Run said...

They are all adorable! I can't wait to meet little Kort in person.

Kim said...

I love puppy pictures. You must be getting so excited to bring home your new little guy. It must only be a couple weeks away now.

onecollie said...

Yes!!! 3 weeks to go!! until the craziness begins again, can't wait!