Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bye Lacey !!

Tonight Lacey will be going home...we will all miss her, especially Kort! They have played non-stop , inside, outside, on the bed!! LOL!!....this morning I went into the bedroom & found Lacey laying on the bed with a big hunk of Kort's hair in her mouth!...bad Lacey!, she was trying to look all innocent!.....the cutest thing is when she see's Tate....she has this funny high pitched whineing that she does while she jumps & wiggles at him....she LOVES Tate!!
I have all her belongings packed up just waiting for Marlin to pick her up....I put her bed at the top of the stairs to make sure I didn't forget it.....I just walked by & this is what I saw...Kort has taken over her bed & poor Lacey is left with the floor! Bad Kort!

2 comments:

Squishy said...

What a cute little dog!! And how did she come up with the name Lacey??? That's hysterical!! My dogs want to be babysat at your house!! Can't you see Squishy playing in the pool with all those toys? You are a good mom!!

onecollie said...

LOL!!...she was a recue pup, found left behind in a cardboard box, with her littermates, at an auction....the rescue group named this litter after shoes..Reebox, etc. She was named after laces!!