Friday, June 19, 2009

Holidays !

I am officially on holidays!! Whoo Hoo!! We had a great end to our work day today...Amanda & I planned a little surprise party for Wendy after work...we were really sneaky & she didn't suspect a thing until the dumb pizza delivery guy came 15 min. early...... we had to tell her because she was telling him he was in the wrong place!! Last year Wendy didn't even tell us it was her birthday until it was over, so this year we didn't let her get away that easy! Her birthday is actually on Monday but I won't be there. .....I sure work with a great bunch of people!
My mom arrives on Monday.......how exciting! I can hardly wait for all our talks & wine drinking on the deck! I hope the weather holds too....this will be her first time seeing Lethbridge, my house, & meeting my wild man Kort!! Amanda offered to look after him if he is too overwhelming for my mom! LOL!! Thanks Amanda!, we'll see how it goes!

6 comments:

jurneecollie said...

Hope you have a great holiday, a very relaxing time & good visit with your mom. "and Kort behaves himself so he doesn't have to go to doggy school...LOL"

We are on holidays the following week, going to Fort Frances for our nephew's wedding, all 7 of us siblings will be together for the first time in many years...should be fun.

Bye the way...beautiful pictures!

Donna Brinkworth said...

I dunno Jolene, it looks like you are ALWAYS on holidays the way you enjoy your work, friends and life in general! I can't imagine how good REAL holdays are going to be for you - say hi to your mom for me and enjoy!!!!
Donna and gang

onecollie said...

thanks everyone!!!!!

Diana said...

I love the new pictures. They look great. Diana

Squishy said...

On Holiday???? Tell me??? Is that a Canadian thing? Is it like Christmas?

You are going to have so much fun with your mom. Hopefully Kort will be good so you don't have to send him away. Maybe he can sit on the porch with you both and drink some merlot!!!!! That would work!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your website and hoping there will be more photos taken during your holiday. I live in Edmonton and am now exploring collie kennels. We recently lost our collie to cancer. Would love to correspond.

Thanks, Frances