Monday, June 22, 2009

First Shed

I finally made it into work yesterday thanks to Wendy's husband Marlin driving in to open the door for me! My day was not good up until that point....while I was waiting for Marlin, I went for groceries.....I took my husband's debit card & off I went. At the check out everything was going smoothly until the debit machine said " pin error".....I was putting in my pin instead of Brad's....no problem except now I could not remember his pin #.....as my face got redder my brain got foggier....there were people in line now behind me & there was nothing we could do as the till could not be used until I either remembered the pin or we voided out all the $200.00 in groceries! The nice check out guy said I could use the phone to call Brad...which I did, however he had already left for work! Brad has recently changed his cell# so I didn't know it from memory, ( not that my memory would of helped ! ).....I stood there & forced my brain to work..I came up with a number & thank god it was right! Not a good day!
I did get Kort bathed though....it was his first shed & he blew every stitch of undercoat he had. I pray it comes back, at least he kept his tail hair...I was worried! I took these 2 terrible pictures this morning so you can see how bald he is, he looks like he has coat, but trust me there is NO undercoat on this dog !!....I think he looks good though.......funny huh!

2 comments:

Squishy said...

Forgot your husband's pin AND Kort has no hair!!! That's horrible!!! At least your mom is coming!!!
Kort should be fluffy by the fall, right???? Just in time to come to California?????????????

Dianne SS said...

Oh my, what a day you had! My sympathies! A week ago I locked my truck keys,groceries, and purse in the truck just after I got home. Thankfully I had the hosue keys in my hand and could call the AMA. DUH! Poor Kort! Duffy is getting like that too--I'm afraid to bathe him--he might be bald after! LOL Have a wonderful time with your mom!