Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dunce !!!


I am a dunce...a really, really , really, big Dunce!!! I left this morning to go to work & bath Kort.....opened the door, brought in all my stuff, including my purse...then went back out to get Kort, leaving the keys inside the shop!!! Good thing I had put my car keys in my pocket or I would have been sitting in my van right now with no way to leave.....so, here I sit at home waiting for someone to call me back so I can get in. Wendy is house sitting somewhere out in the boonies, I've tried her cell, her house, & the home owners house....all answering machines.....Amanda is in an agility seminar so her cell goes to the answering machine also....I am angry & annoyed at myself.....I can't even go for groceries as my debit card is in my purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

OH JO!!!!! That totally sucks. My phone got left at home today!!!!

Paws on the Run said...

oops- amanda, not wendy!

Paws on the Run said...

I hope your day got better as time went on. Marlin told me about the grocery store...