Monday, June 1, 2009

A Green Thumb??

Among other things this weekend I managed to do a TON of flower planting! My back & wrists are screaming but it was worth it. I'm not quite done, I still want one , maybe two planters for the side of the house. The hardest part was digging out the roots of the weeds that have been here for the last 10 yrs. while no one was living here! They were tough & deep!!
Here's the results, this is the back of the house......This is the front of the house, it's all gravel here so I just used pots to plant......The 2 plants on my bistro table, the plant to the left is not an "illegal" plant by the way!......And lastly a hanging plant...I bought the hanger last year & finally managed to put it up!!......

3 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Very nice! I planted all my flowers yesterday--although still need a few more and a couple of big pots for the patio. I hurt my back last week, so all that planting didn't help!

Squishy said...

Oh, not a legal plant!!
They are all so pretty! And how do you keep your darling boys from uprooting them?????????

onecollie said...

thanks guys, I'm quite pleased with myself!
Diana, Tate would never dream of touching them, he's too perfect!.... Kort, anytime he looks in the direction of the plants he get a very firm , loud, NO !!!
So far, so good!!