Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Day In The Life .....

Of me !!!
Seriously, what could be more exciting then seeing what I did today ? LOL!
Well ok, lots of things could be more exciting but this was exciting for me, so you get to watch :)
Listen to the videos & you can hear the infamous Lethbridge winds howling in the background !
Enjoy!!!......






Later in the afternoon I headed out with Kim to do some teeter practice, the teeter & the weaves are taking Kort the longest to do, I was so happy with the results today!
Good thing too as we have a trial on July 1st!!......


7 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

your commentary on the hill cracked me up. I laughed out loud. lol

and yay for Kort's teeter!

Ashley said...

Yay great teeter!! Awesome day for training.

Dianne SS said...

Well that was fun!! I felt like I had a workout too!! LOL!! Did you say "Mile High Bridge"? I still get a chuckle over people thinking the bridge could be a mile high!!! The engineering logistics are insurmountable!!!!! Nice teeter work for Kort!! Does he ever have a HUGE coat!! It's more than Duffy's winter coat!!

WigglyZack said...

I've done that hill many times and it's a bugger

Sarah said...

Wow that is great Jo - the teeter and the hill!!

onecollie said...

LOL! I noticed after I listened to the video I called it the mile high bridge :) It is called the High Level Bridge & I always say it wrong , just like I always call the dogs the wrong name !

Squishy said...

You are so awesome doing that hill. You will have a BUTT OF STEEL!!!! That's what I do several times a week with the horses. Depending on what hill I ride, it's 2-3 miles downhill (I walk) then we ride up and we do that several times. I'm waiting to go to the 7 mile hill.....Sometimes I walk it uphill by myself and it's a great conditioning walk. You will condition faster than you think if you just keep it up. You shouldn't beat yourself up for stopping 5 x's and of course I loved the comment about those dumb bikers!! What are they thinking?????!!!!! Bring water so you and Kort don't die. Because then where will we all be???? One Collie will be NONE Collie!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Good job on the teeter Kortie!!!
Oh....and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehhehe!!!!!