Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazy Week

It has been a busy week. I was doing demos all week long with both of the boys. If I worked until noon I did the 3pm & 7pm demos, if I worked until 6 I just did the 7 pm demo.
Perkins was here all week & left on Fri., then Izzy came . Izzy leaves today & Perkins returns :)
I guess keeping busy keeps me out of trouble anyway LOL!

Here is a video of Tate that I got yesterday, & another picture of Kort & Izzy.
Unfortunately no one got any pictures of Tate :( He was so happy to be doing agility again.

I asked Amanda to run Tate in the Intro loop as my ankles had had enough by the last day, he ran so well for her, except the bugger wouldn't do the weaves for her, brat!......


Kort on the table at the end of our Intro loop......


Izzy can make herself comfortable just about anywhere :)......

3 comments:

Squishy said...

Tate is just plain adorable. I love the weave poles!! He was close enough wasn't he?? Hahaha!!! Izzy is very cute too. Will you take care of my dogs when I go away. I think everyone would like your house. And then they could go for Canadian Walks.

Dianne SS said...

Well Tate did a couple of weaves! LOL!! He looks pretty darn good though!! I think you should open your own doggy day care, boarding kennel, and vacation home!! Then you could work from home!! How great would that be!!!!!

onecollie said...

LOL! Diana I would love to sit the kids !! Come on down!!!
Dianne, that is an awesome idea!!!!