Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Week

Oh my am I having a week !

Monday I worked until 6, on Monday night was our Kennel Club meeting, got home at 9.

Tuesday, had to lug all my winter tires from the basement upstairs & into my van, picked up Perkins, drove to Can. Tire to have my winter tires put on, worked until 6, Agility from 7:30-9 then lugged my summer tires out of my van & into the basement.

Wed, worked the early shift, 6:45am-10 , dropped Perkins off, went home, changed, drove to Calgary for a Dr appt, drove home , got back at 6 pm, Scenthurdle Practice, 7:30- 8:30

Today, Thurs, work till 6, going to help set up for the dog show directly from work.

Tomorrow, Fri, work 10-6, going to Fun Match with Kort for 7pm

Sat, going to the dog show to support my friends entered, Sat night Scenthurdle Competition with Kort whoo hoo !!

Sunday, going to dog show to support friends again, home to do laundry & house work

I haven't seen Brad all week, he is on the 4-12 shift, he is gone when I get home & I am asleep when he gets home .

Just realized I haven't had supper in 2 days :) why am I not skinny !

Last night I bought myself this book:



I have always had the need to write things down, I had kept diaries since I was 11, I ended up throwing them all away about 10 yrs ago :(
I have no children, so when I saw this book it struck a chord, it is an easy way for me to document my life, to tell others what my life was like. Perhaps one of my relatives, years from now, will be interested. Maybe one of my nieces, or my nephews children, or grandchildren, will want to know what their great Auntie Jolene was like :)
So every night I will fill in a few of the pages . I started last night & it is hard. It is personal & they ask very personal questions, things like, how did you feel about yourself as a teenager?, or how many friends did you have?, or were you well liked?
One question I found interesting was decribing myself so someone could pick me out in a crowd :)
I said I'd be the loudest one & laughing :)
Anyway, I will give the book to someone, not sure who, probably my sister, or her daughter, we'll see.

Well, I gotta run, work is waiting & the rest of my crazy week :)

7 comments:

Squishy said...

Now I know why you never visit and I want your book if you die before me! I will cherish it til I die!!!! I have all of my journals and I could not throw them away even if no one would want them!

onecollie said...

LOL! ok Diana , but my neice gets first dibs, if she turns up her nose at it it's your !

Dianne SS said...

Yikes!! And I thought my week was bad!! Brad should brought up your tires and put them in the vehicle when he came home!! The Book of Me is an interesting idea. AFter my mom died, a friend of mine gave me a book called Memories Journal. I have to admit I haven't been very active in filling it though! I hope everyone has fun and does well at the dog show! It was a year ago that I came down to visit!!

onecollie said...

Dianne, you would think that Brad should do that wouldn't you...I learned a long time ago that if I need something done it is just faster to do it myself :)

Chelsea B said...

I hope your week went well. I was randomly browsing stuff and came across this: http://mthruf.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/job-fails-give-it-to-me-let-go-of-the-branch-give-it-fine-youre-fired.jpg

It's not every day that I come across familiar faces on that page!

onecollie said...

hi Chelsea!
thanks for sending that link, I have been trying to find the person who "stole" that picture & added text at the bottom without my approval.
I can't comment on your blog, something in your settings, so I hope you get this :)

Chelsea B said...

Can you use the "stats" section of the main page to help you figure it out? I know it tracks some of the people that visit pages.