Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally!

I finally have something to blog about :)

Today we had an Obedience practice in a local park, Kort did so awesome even with all the distractions, I purposely threw his dumbbell *toward* all the distractions of dogs & people & he was super!  I threw it once to the far left & he found his jump & returned over.  I am feeling encouraged about getting back into the Open ring at some point next year now :)

Amanda brought her camera & was nice enough to take these pictures for me, I love seeing him running for the dumbbell, I can tell he is excited to fetch it & I wouldn't be able to see his expression if not for these pictures

Some heeling to begin with, LOVE his focus!!......

 
The Send......


The Retrieve......




The Fetch......


The Return.......


The Finish, Good Boy !!!!!......









5 comments:

Squishy said...

My favorite class. Yeah Kortie!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Jolenie for blogging!!!!!

Dianne SS said...

Glad to hear that things went so well!! Love the sequence of pictures over the jump and the return jump is so cute-Korty's cute little hind feeties up in the air!!

Collie222 said...

Great pictures! :)

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Pawsome.

Anonymous said...

What absolutely beautiful dogs you have, the photography is amazing but I imagine it still doesn't do them justice!