Monday, December 22, 2014

Looking Good For Santa!

Well today I did Lync's Christmas bath and yesterday I did Kort's.  I have always given the dogs baths for Christmas, except for last year due to my accident.

It is so awesome to have my own bath facilities at home now!  I can groom my dogs whenever I want, at any time of the day, so awesome! I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

I took pictures of the boys after their baths as always, then took one of Kort and Lync together, seeing it pulled at my heart a bit, Tate isn't in it.  It's hard, but I am grateful.  I still have Kort who is my baby, and Lync brings nothing but joy .  I am glad they have each other, they love each other so much!

So here you go, the official 2014 Christmas photos......

Kort
Lync
Brothers :)



2 comments:

Dianne SS said...

They look fabulous--as always. Hard though, not to see Tate there too. He was part of your life for so many years and made the big move with you. So many Christmases and so many memories. I miss him very much too. xoxo

Squishy said...

Love the boys! Lync is super duper posey!!!