Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Books



I used to be an avid reader, Stephen King being my favourite author, I would spend all my free time reading.  My favouirte King books are The Gunslinger Series, I actually called Kort his name after one of the characters in the book.
The last few years I have lost the urge to read, I am not sure why, perhaps it is the computer that attracts me more then sitting still with a book.  Recently a friend of mine, Dianne, posted how she was on the final book of a trilogy so I looked up the books and thought that they would interest me.  They are called The All Souls Trilogy and I am already half way through the first book which is The Book of Witches.  I am interested in reading the books , but I still don't find them as interesting as the Ann Rice Books beginning with The Diary of A Vampire.  That being said I am committed to reading them all the way through to the end! So if you are looking for a book or books to read I would definitely recommend them

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved, loved these books! It did take me a little bit to get into the first book, but once I did I was hooked and read all 3 in record time. Stick with it ... you won't be disappointed.

Collie222 said...

Don't forget, if you also enjoy light romance/mysteries there is a great series by Dorothy Bodoin that feature collies!

Dianne SS said...

I'm not making great headway in Book 3. Don't always seem to be motivated to read. I actually read a lot more books in the summer, when I can sit outside. But I will persevere!!

Unknown said...

Loved this series! Worth reading through them all :)