Thursday, May 5, 2016

Frustrated

So incredibly frustrated today by my Wheat Free Diet .....today is one month that I've been eating this way.  It is not easy, it's hard on me as I really am a fussy eater.  I am overweight because when I do eat I choose to go for high carbs rather then healthier things. 
This morning I went to get dressed and grabbed a pair of capris , they were too small , they fit me last year.  I am so upset, frustrated and just plain angry.  To be working so hard to try and loose weight , only to be brought down in an instant.  To stay motivated I need to see results and I just don't,  others say to me they can see some loss in my face, but I need to see the results and I just don't.  Not sure where I will go from here or what I can do differently, just needed to vent......

No comments: