Sunday, June 5, 2016

Well Meaning Neighbour?

On Friday I got a visit from the local Animal Welfare.  Apparently one of my neighbours called concerned as my dogs were barking, they wanted to make sure I was ok.  While this was nice of them to be concerned it has turned out to be a pain in the ass!  I don't know who called .  I am not sure when they heard the dogs barking.  I think it was when the young girl came to take Lync for his jog, Kort and Ash bark like crazy as they are blocked off from getting to the door.  The officer was super nice thankfully.  I wish people would just realize that sometimes dogs bark, they are dogs after all and can't be silent all the time.  I have been working on keeping the dogs quiet but it is hard, especially with the Collies.  They bark all the time.  Anyway, I hope they don't call again!

No comments: