Monday, January 12, 2009

The Good Old Days

I've been busy scanning pictures, I've had Wendy's scanner for a long time & I'm sure she'll want it back soon!
What a great time I had today looking back at these, it started out with me wanting to send some pictures to Katie when she was a baby...Katie just had her own baby in Dec.
Anyway, here's some cool oldies!
My Kindergarten Class......
Grade 1......Grade 8......This is for Donna......remember drawing this during mass media with Mr Johnston??? LOL!!!......yup, I kept it!!!!!Me at 15 months......Me on my 11th birthday with Pepi....he ran away shortly after this....I'd like to point out my wonderful fashion sense at that age...flowers with bold print!! The jump suit was orange & the blouse navy blue! How cool was I?? LOL!!!Last but not least, for all you people out there that call me quirky!!....my jade plant in 1977 right after I bought it....it still lives, 32 years later...Wendy & Amanda are my witnesses..they saw it!

4 comments:

jurneecollie said...

Our family used to have the exact same lamp as in your 15 month pic...ours had an orange lamp shade, and same end table.

Do you still have the pot hanger...we used to make ours...memories, memories!

Love the sketches Donna did!

Donna Brinkworth said...

OMG Jolene! When I moved here, I found some cartoons I drew and cracked up! They had you, Cousin Lynda and Jerry in them, at Centennial Park. I remember drawing these. Can't believe how long ago that was, but I always drew you the SAME, and I think you would still look the same if I drew you today (I just might) haha! What a great memory. Can't believe we are both here terrorizing the Albertans...

Donna Brinkworth said...

PS I moved here with two plants that I have had for YEARS, so there! I will take pictures for you.

onecollie said...

too funny you guys!!! I think our lamp shade may have been orange too!!!
Donna, I want to see those cartoons!! & yes, please draw me now!