Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I've been up since 5:30 am. I didn't get to bed until after midnight last night, hope I don't fall asleep driving to Calgary!! I'm still here because I'm waiting for my bank to open!
When I got up this morning I took pictures of the boys so you could see how they liked being up at 5:30 in the morning!
This is handsome Kort after his "show "bath last night, he's feeling a little groggy!
That was about as awake as he got, after that he followed me around from room to room but quickly fell asleep wherever I stopped!......
Tate was a different story, he had his bath on Sun. so he was awake & bugging me for the freeze dried liver he saw me pack......
Still looking for liver, gimmy gimmy!!......
Well, I guess I'll go pack up the van, call my mom, & head for Calgary!! Talk to ya next week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck and have fun!!

oh and Drive Safe!