Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged Again

Hmmmmm, I was tagged my Amanda to post 40 things about myself that people may not know.....I will try to think of 40 things!

1) I love to be alone

2) am scared of elevators & flying

3) I didn't get my drivers license until I was 34

4) I am very emotional, big surprise!

5) Brad was my first real "boyfriend"at 33 yrs. & I married him!!

6) I am a perfectionist, bordering on obsessive , things have to be orderly in my life or I don't function very well!

7) Stephen King is my favourite author

8) when I was 16, my friend Sandra & I drank half a bottle of her dad's rye, then filled up the bottle with water to hide it!!, still don't know if he ever noticed!

9) I can't add, I have to count on my fingers!

10) I would love to be a medical examiner & find out why people died

11) I was one of the only kids in biology to be able to cut up the dead pig fetuses & not want to puke!

12) I have NEVER been sick, no colds, no flus...nadda!

13) I worked for 30 yrs in grooming & never called in sick

14) My maiden name is Killer, but it was actually Kostoff & was changed when my grandfather came to Canada

15) I worry too much

16) I am an insomniac, probably due to #15!

17) I hate talking on the phone, I'd rather e-mail or do messenger

18) I am scared of ants & grasshoppers

19) I have been told I have good people skills, whatever that means!

20) I HATE dog grooming!! even though it was my only job, ever!

21) I was an accident prone kid, I swallowed a screw & almost choked to death, A dresser fell on top of me when I was crawling up it, I cut my chin open 3 times, I swallowed a bottle of baby aspirins & had to have my stomach pumped, & I fell out of the back of a moving truck & split my head open!!! explains alot!!

22) I had never had a Starbucks coffee until I moved to Lethbridge

23) I have hardly ever travelled...once I went to Massachusetts & that was in 1994

24) I hate working, really really, I think it gets in the way of my life!

25) my favourite saying is "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff", funny huh!, cause that's all I do LOL!!

26) my favourite colour is purple

27) I got beat up by a girl when I was 12 & my younger sister chased her away with a rock!

28) I love to sing but have a horrible voice so I sing in the van, Brad won't let me sing at home!!

29) I believe in Heaven & Hell & I hope to go to Heaven!

30) I didn't go to my high school grad as I didn't want to wear a dress

31) my middle name is Michele

32) I am not a very exciting person as I am really having trouble thinking of 40 things about myself!!

33) I think I have a good sense of humour

34) I can be very sarcastic

35) I used to be very negative but worked VERY hard to change that!!

36) I have never been as happy as I am here in Lethbridge, even though I miss my family terribly

37) I want to go to Disneyland

38) I do not enjoy competing, dog related or otherwise, it stresses me out

39) I sucked my thumb until I was 10

40) I am happy that this is #40!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great list Jolene!!!

34 for your licence, i guess Amanda has a few years then :)

i HATE ants and grasshoppers too, like i mean really hater them.

onecollie said...

LOL!!Sarah.....I was kind of embarressed to admitt the ant & grasshopper phobia, but now I feel better!

miradukesadie said...

Ok 10 and 11 are just creepy! lmao!

Paws on the Run said...

Elevators eh? So the dogs are just the excuse for the ground floor in hotels I guess. :)

onecollie said...

too funny Sandy, one of my favourite shows is Dr. G -Medical Examiner & I like all those surgery shows too!!
Wendy, you picked up on the "ground" floor thing huh!! It really is easier...but not taking the elevator is a bonus!