Thursday, January 1, 2009

Great Day

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a wonderful day! I know I did! As I posted yesterday, we spent the afternoon walking with all the dogs. It was also Amanda & Sandy's birthdays!
Last night I had Amanda & Wendy over for some fun, & I actually played a game & enjoyed myself....I'm not usually into games. I lost...Wendy won...she's really good! I'm not! Here's a few pictures from last night.....the girls left before midnight, I cleaned up & missed the countdown LOL!!! Brad was working until midnight, so it was strange to ring in the New Year alone. I had such a great day & evening though I didn't even mind!
The birthday girl......
The scene before the girls arrived!......
The table during the game......
Tate helps Amanda to celebrate, don't tell him the hat says Birthday "Girl" ok?!......
Kort managed to steal Wendy's runner but we caught him before he could do any damage, unfortunately we missed it when he chewed the hole in the kitchen floor...right in front of all three of us!!!...... Tate said it was a long day & he needed to sleep......
All the best to everyone in 2009 !!

5 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

as if you posted that picture!!!! bad!

miradukesadie said...

Love it! It looked like you ladies had fun!

onecollie said...

next year you have to come too!!!!
& my dear Amanda!!, that is a wonderful picture of you!

Diana said...

OMG your dog ate a hole in the floor. That beats stealing the pizza. Sorry for the cold winters up north. But you will be happy when summer comes and your not dealing with 100 degree heat and hummity. You have to be done training by 7am or the dogs cant take it. HA!

onecollie said...

well, it was actually a hole in the linoleum....but still!