Saturday, January 17, 2009

Popson Dog Park

Today Wendy & I went out to Popson Dog Park, as usual the dogs had a blast...even Tate ran around like a fool!!
We had a much smaller crowd today, Wendy was doggy sitting 2 of Amanda's crew, Vito & Boone, she had her Lacey & Coulee & I had Tate & Kort.
I'm not really sure what this is a picture of???.....oh yeah, it's Kort!!, standing still !!!......& Lacey sticking her tongue out at him! LOL!!
I asked Wendy to get me a "different" picture of the boys, here's what I got, apparently both Tate & Kort tell a lot of lies!!!......








4 comments:

Donna Brinkworth said...

Hey looks like tracking weather! I went tracking today and it was beautiful! Love these chinooks!
Donna

Diana said...

Looks like the dogs had lots of fun. Diana

Sarah said...

.... because Collie noses need to look longer hehe!!

Squishy said...

Nice muzzles!!!!!!!!!!