Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Walk In The Park

Amanda & I took the dogs out to the off leash park this afternoon & Amanda got some wonderful pictures of the boys......thanks Amanda!! It was really hot & humid so you can see that Tate wasn't exactly in a co operative mood with his ears!! That's OK, I like them anyway!....
Doesn't Kort look like a sporting dog in the field with his tail up like that!!......
Of course our walk couldn't be without "incident".......as we were just starting our walk 3 people were ending theirs...one lady had a big strong lab that was pulling her all over the place. I had just come around the front of the van in time to see the lady had fallen & broken her ankle! It was horrible & I still shutter thinking about it...the ankle was sitting at a really bad angle.....they called an ambulance for her...poor lady!

4 comments:

jurneecollie said...

Bad ears!!! Well that picture of Tate is now my favorite...I also love the one where Tate is walking along the path...just beautiful.

Can we borrow Amanda for an afternoon? LOL Great shots.

onecollie said...

LOL! I'll send Amanda out on the next flight! , but you have to send her right back!!

manymuddypaws said...

it's too bad he wouldn't put his ears even a little forward. dork. :o) good thing he's so handsome and otherwise a good boy! we'll have to try again Jo!

Dianne SS said...

That poor woman--what an awful thing to have happen. Lovely photos of the boys. Kort is very grown-up looking and I like the one of Tate walking down the path too.