Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Surprise!

Yesterday I walked in to work and found these pictures of my boys hanging on the wall!! So, not only did I get a fancy new blog for my 2 year anniversary at work, but also these gorgeous photos!! I am beyond words! Wendy went to the trouble of "tricking" me in to going on a photo shoot with this in mind. I think she told me she needed to practice on black and white dogs! I should have known , Wendy doesn't need to practice!
Wendy you are a great friend and I just love these photos, thank you !


4 comments:

Diana said...

What a wonderful surprise. Diana

Dianne SS said...

Wow! They look terrific! What a great friend and she does such beautiful work.

Squishy said...

Oh I LOVE those!!! Bring Wendy down here when you come down and she can photograph Squishy!!
They are beautiful!!

onecollie said...

great idea Diana!!!