Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Adventures of A Big Blue Ball

This morning on our walk I spotted a big blue ball blowing across the top of the ice at Nicholas Sheran Park, when it blew close to shore, I went & retrieved it! I carried it all the way home, tucked under my arm, much to Kort's delight!
Here he is enjoying our find!


Where was Tate during all of Kort's playing??
Standing right beside me staring at the pocket that still had goodies in it from our walk, "if I just follow the pocket it will feed me"......oh Tater, such a goof ball!

6 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Oh I must get a ball that size for Duffy! He has the smaller size, but this would be even more fun--as it is for Kort. So much fun to watch him! And Tate--follow the food!LOL

Unknown said...

Ha ha. Great videos of your boys :)

manymuddypaws said...

Kort is so cute.

i bet the kid is still crying about his missing ball. meanie. :o)

Squishy said...

Oh l love those!! When Lana was a baby, Pierre found a HUGE stuffed bunny (oh no....sorry to bring THAT subject up!) that was about 5' tall. It was laying on the side of the road. Lana just loved that toy. It was in our yard for a long time, until one day......
Tate is his usual handsome self....as is Kort!

onecollie said...

Amanda!!!!, no children were injured in the taking of the ball !! LOL!!

Diana, you brought up the bunny on purpose, I just know it !

Squishy said...

I did. I know you really want me to not mention anything about the "circle of life". I'm sorry.....