Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back from Camrose


Kort took 2 more points in Camrose to put his total up to 9! I was so sick of the #7, glad it's 9 now !
Dianne, Duffy's mom (Kort's litterbrother), drove down from Edmonton to cheer us on! She is my good luck charm for sure, thanks for the pictures Dianne!
Kort looking all Pretty......

In the Open Class......


Competing for the Points......

Competing for the Breed......


On the first day a sharp stabbing pain went down my left hip as I was gaiting Kort in the ring...I've have trouble with it before but this was the worst pain ever! It didn't help matters when the judge had us run twice around the ring the next day.
My friends Marilyn & Nancy came up with a solution & presented me with a gift...my very own "Hip Flask" filled with Amaretto!!
Here I am having a little sip after winning the points with Kort!......

This trip was alot of fun. I travelled with Vicky & her Am. Cocker Claire for the first time, we got along great & are very much alike, lots of stories there!
I think the highlight of the trip was our hotel room, we forgot to take a picture but it had a car air freshener hanging from the lamp!, I'll just leave the rest of the room to your imagination!

8 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

congrats on the two points! now just one pesky point to go!

love the flask! and is that a new expen wrap I see?

Anonymous said...

LOL ..did I not tell you about Camrose hotel rooms..

Julia

Frogmorest said...

That's so awesome! Great job you two :)

(Tammy from facebook btw with Bella... lol!)

WigglyZack said...

You and Kort looked great in the ring. Congrats on 2 more points!!!
I love that dog.

Dianne SS said...

I am so happy for you and Kort! And it was great to be there to see you get the points. Glad to be your lucky charm! Now just 1 more--at the same place you first got points! Gotta be lucky!

Paws on the Run said...

Yay for Korty!

Squishy said...

You alcoholic!!! Hehehehe!!!! Love it! Glad Kort is almost done. One more tiny point to go. Good thing you didn't come to the national. I didn't even know you were going anywhere! When's his next show? Sounds like the flask is a lucky charm too in addition to Dianne!!!!

2Elkies said...

Great Job! I love your main blog picture of "fuzzy Kort". Soooo sweet.