Friday, March 12, 2010

Kort's Rally Graduation


Kort did so well last night in rally class! We just have a couple of things to work on. You can see at station # 3 he keeps downing from a sit, the station was Sit, Down ,Sit, so we have to work on keeping the sit!
I was very happy with his focus & heeling on the whole, his outside turns are awesome, the inside turns still need work as he tends to crowd me, I also need to make sure Kort does not rush me on the inside turns, & to turn my shoulders to give more of a signal.
We need to work on his stand so he does not swing his butt out or move his feet!
I can hardly wait to trial him, Kort rocks!!

7 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

kort does rock!!! :o)

Dianne SS said...

I love all your videos--but this was really interesting to see you and Kort doing Rally! He does rock! Love the tail up there and curled as usual! Where have I seen another dog like that? lol

Kim said...

Kort is doing awesome! I can't wait to see the two of you trial - you will be great!

Sweetpea said...

Wonderful to watch! YAY Kort!! Thanks for posting all your videos -- very helpful to those of us who are training our dawgs in like-minded pursuits :>]]

WigglyZack said...

Kort looked so great. I love this dog.

Squishy said...

Wow, you guys look great! It seemed like a really long pattern, but what do I know. I've only seen Julie at the national with Cole and she seemed to be in the ring for 1/2 the time. LOVE that fluffy....um, tail!!! Go Kort!!

onecollie said...

yes this was a really long course! It had 20 stations, in novice there are usually about 13!