Monday, August 23, 2010

Obsessed ??

Amanda & I headed out to visit the flatcoat puppies at Blazingstar Kennels again yesterday. Liz took some pictures which she has graciously allowed me to print here !
Thanks Liz!!
Lupine giving me kisses :)), I LOVE Lupine, she is so sweet & gentle, she is the puppies grandmother.
I find it funny that both Lupine & I have the same expression !!, could it be love♥ !! ......


Lupine takes a break from kissing me to play with the grandkids!......

Who needs to have their trees pruned when you have flatcoat puppies !......

Sleeping puppies after a busy day ......

Amanda says I'm obsessed, but I say I'm just passionate, what do you think ?? !!

3 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Obsessed is the word LOL. Just like me you love puppies of all kind. I love puppy breath there is nothing like it. I love that smell. You sure you are not getting a new addition?

onecollie said...

oh Lisa I want one sooooo bad, it kills me to have to wait. But, in order to be fair to Kort, who still needs alot of attention, & to a new puppy, who would need alot of attention, I will have to wait :((

Dianne SS said...

I love the blissful expressions on you and Lupine!!!!Obsessed? Passionate? Is there really a difference? And does it matter anyway? Nope!! :)I know what you mean about waiting to get another puppy, as hard as it is to wait--it's the same way with Duffy.