Monday, August 16, 2010

Surprise Visit


Today Brian & Perkins surprised us at work and came for a visit !!
Brian had to take Perkins to Calgary today for another visit with Dr. Diaz. Perkins is doing fantastic! He also had all of his staples removed too, all 15 of them, I counted :)
This is the first time we have seen him actually walking since he was paralyzed over a month ago...it was very exciting! Perkins is still a bit unsteady, but seriously, this is like a miracle! He still has some rehabilitation to go but Brian does not have to travel to Calgary anymore & can just do phone consultations from now on.
Hurray for Perkins ! ♥

6 comments:

Squishy said...

I'm so glad to hear Perkins is up and walking. It sounds like he's on his way. I think about him all the time! I love Perkins.

onecollie said...

I think everybody loves The Perkins ! ♥

WigglyZack said...

Great news. Perkins is a trooper. Hope he continues to recover so well.

Dianne SS said...

That's fantastic news and it's great to see him on his feet and doing so well. Go Perkins!!

Diana said...

Whoohoo, thats wonderful!! Diana

Gail said...

I'm just catching up on blogs and read about Perkins! What a scare for everyone. Glad to hear the surgery was a success and he is doing well. My mini is loving the Sunshine Coast. Actually, we both are. And our new home at the Mountain and Wave Dog Resort!