Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend Candids

Here are some pictures I took on Sat. at the trial, I didn't take any Sun. due to all the rain.
I like to be comfortable wherever I go, & I like the dogs to be too, it might have been a bit of overkill, but we sure did have an awesome set up :))......
My boys inside the larger ex-pen inside the tent......

Kort in the "front yard"...I added an ex-pen to the front of the tent....that way when Tate & Kort weren't enclosed in the big ex-pen they could wander inside or hang out outside :))....
can we say spoiled ! :))......

The boys relaxing inside the nice cool tent while waiting for their turn to play ! ......


Last but not least !....say hi to Wendy !!, the photographer from the weekend..I thought it would be funny to take a picture of her with her kick ass camera, & honkin huge lens, with my little pawn shop camera!...Hi Wendy !......

7 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Your tent may have been overkill on Saturday, but it was WONDERFUL on Sunday. :) I can't remember the last time I had a pic taken of me! :)

onecollie said...

and I think it is a GREAT picture too! :))

Squishy said...

I love it!! Good job Wendy!!!
The boys look very happy!!

Dianne SS said...

Nice setup! Lucky boys--not spoiled at all!! Kidding aside, I always admire your setups at the dogshows and I agree that everyone should be comfortable and be able to relax--humans and dogs!

Dianne SS said...

Oh, and "hi" to Wendy!! It's nice to see the person who takes all those fantastic pictures!!

Two Dogs, One Camera said...

I love your set up :) Your dogs look like they can't complain either.

Anonymous said...

I like the set-up, and both of your dogs are handsome! Especially enjoyed the agility videos. Lovely tri.