Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great Practice

Today Amanda & I went out to Cowley to practice Scenthurdling in a new venue & against another running team.
Kort was awesome...focused, & returned with the right dumbbell each time, super great for running in a new place!
We also did a novice Rally course, I did Kort's off leash & again he was amazing & focused. I have been working alot lately on focus & quick sits. It is paying off.
We were not able to stick around for the obedience but I did manage to practice a sit & down stay.
Liz came out with the 3 remaining flatcoat puppies from her recent litter. I am still in love with puppy #4 who has now been named Gulliver. He will be sticking around Liz's for awhile so I get to "borrow" him from time to time for an overnight visit :)

I love these pictures Amanda got of Kort after our practice today, he is looking so mature......



Perkins came along & posed for some pictures too :)......

4 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful pictures!! Diana

Dianne SS said...

Kort is awesome!! And so are you, for all the work you have done with him and continue to do. He is looking just great!! And Perkins--well Perkins is Perkins and cute as ever!! That's so cool that you get to 'borrow' Gulliver!!

onecollie said...

thanks Dianne!!.....I am so proud of Kort :))

Squishy said...

Really pretty pictures of Kort and of course, Perkins. Special!