Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tracking :)

This morning for fun I put down an 8 step track for Kort, I used a piece of kibble at the front of each step, this was nothing formal, no scent pad, I just wanted to see if he had any interest. He followed the first footstep, ate the kibble, then ran to the last step & backtracked! Not what I wanted, but I was pleased he was interested & his nose stayed peeled to the ground.
I think I will start his training soon as well as start Tate on his TDX....:)

Tate tracking in the spring......

Tate winter tracking......

Tate Urban tracking......

2 comments:

Squishy said...

Funna funna!!! I always wanted to do urban tracking. It just seems so much more of a challenge. Can't wait to hear how everyone does!

Dianne SS said...

Cool!! That should be great fun for all of you!!