Monday, October 25, 2010

The Right Choice :)

Had a short but wonderful visit with my sister Debra & nephew Aaron yesterday. I have a new respect for being a mother. The patience Debra has amazes me, I don't think I would have been the same if I had kids. I'm just too rigid on having things go smoothly at all times :), never gonna happen with kids, especially teenagers!

Here is a favourite picture of mine, of my niece & nephew, taken a couple of weeks ago on the Lethbridge golf course.
Love you Aaron & Adrienne! ♥

4 comments:

Squishy said...

Dogs are probably so much easier!! You can throw them outside or put them in a crate and not get turned into child services!!!!

onecollie said...

hi my long lost friend!!, seems so long since we spoke :(

Squishy said...

I know.....I am sad.....it's like you moved away or something......I guess I need to post some more Squishy pictures and stories to get you to come back.....

onecollie said...

haha!, yes more Squishy pictures ! :))