Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Mine !

I am so excited I just can't stand it.....I have purchased a new, used, van! It is a Dodge Caravan & it should be just big enough to hold all my doggy things!
Old Blue is just , well, too old to go on:( He is 20 years old & I have owned him for 17 yrs. I love that van, I bought it when I was showing Drake, it still has Drake's noseprints on the inside back window, I have never been able to wipe them off, & that is where they will remain. I am not getting rid of Old Blue, he will stay with me forever :), but I am excited to be driving in something that I don't have to worry about falling apart before I reach my destination !
Oh, his name will be "Johnny"....short for Long John Silver :))



The best part of this used van !..........

6 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!! Great news Jolene--I'm so happy for you!!It looks fab!! I know how you feel about Old Blue--that's how I feel about Blue Belle, my 1978 Olds Cutlass Salon--my first car and the only vehicle I have ever purchased. Body is badly rusted although the running gear is fine. I don't want to let it go.

Paws on the Run said...

Yippee! Enjoy the Caravan. One of my favs... and I'm not biased or anything. ;)

Blazingstar said...

Road trip!!!

onecollie said...

yes road trip for sure Liz!!, Calgary in Dec !!!

Squishy said...

There you go!! 30K on a used vehicle is very cool. Congratulations!! And, the nose prints. I'm so with you. I have a few things like that in my life....oh and since I read the other comments!! Road trip to the states!!!!

2Elkies said...

How will I ever recognize you when you are driving now? Congratulations!!