Monday, October 4, 2010

Waterton

Magical is how I would describe our time at Waterton National Park. Not only was it Brad & mine's 15th Wedding Anniversary , but it was also the first time, since our honeymoon, we have gone away together alone...seriously!
It was off season so it was like we had the whole place to ourselves. There were so few people there at this time of year & it was just how we like it.
We woke up late everyday, enjoyed champagne & orange juice at 8 am. on our Anniversary, & just enjoyed the peacefulness of the park.
At night we left our sliding door open on the balcony & I could smell the trees & the leaves that had fallen to the ground.
The views that we were surrounded by had me in awe. I didn't want to leave....seriously, there was a gift shop for sale there & I thought how wonderful it would be to buy it & live there year round! Of course there is no cell phone reception!, but I'm sure I'd live :))
We will go back next year for sure, I am already looking forward to it!

The following pictures are of the boat that Brad & I took a cruise on, the day of our Anniversary. It couldn't have been a more perfect way to spend our day :)♥








On our last day Brad & I wandered around the entire park...we came across the Cameron Falls...




That's it for now, I will be posting more pictures, along with some of the local wildife :)

2 comments:

Dianne SS said...

What a lovely and romantic place to spend a special anniversary!! You two deserved this vacation!!

Squishy said...

That is so beautiful. It reminds me a bit of Lake Tahoe, but smaller, I think. You should buy the gift shop! Eventually cell phones will work there!! I'll come and visit!!