Monday, January 10, 2011

Gripes


I'm in a bloggers rut.
I don't know what to talk about lately & that is weird, if you know me at all you know that what I love to do the most is talk LOL!
Maybe it is because I seem to have the winter blues, I hate the cold, wind & snow. I hate that there is no sunshine most of the days. The dogs have to wear boots it is so cold when I walk them, by the time I put all my layers of clothes on, & the dogs boots, I'm sweating !
I did have an orientation this morning with another Assisted Living Facility. Tate & I will be starting there next week. I want to bath him before. He & Kort look so straggly as they did not get their regular Christmas baths this year.
Perkins is coming to stay overnight tomorrow so he will liven things up a bit.
Well that's about it for now, thanks for stopping by to check on me :))
The following picture is for Amanda!
Remember me telling you about how awful I dressed as a kid? Well here I am on my 11th Birthday, with my yellow lab Pepi...my pants & vest were orange floral, & that shirt was royal blue diamonds !!!!!!

6 comments:

Dianne SS said...

I've been wondering why there were no blog posts!! And here I've been doing a daily whine with pictures about the snow!!! LOL!!I think we are entitled to blog and complain about January weather--after all we are Canadians!! Too bad that picture isn't in color and we could get the full effect!! You are pretty cute looking anyway!! I hope this new place works out better for you and Tate. And your dogs always look impeccable!!

onecollie said...

LOL! way back in the stone age they didn't have colour pictures hahaha!

Dianne SS said...

Hahahaha!!! If you come from the stone age, what period do I come from? Dinosaur????????

Chelsea B said...

It's January. It's perfectly normal to be blah. Even the dogs are blah in January! ("Can't we just go outside and RUN all day long? Please? PLEASE?!") The only thing that forces me out into the fresh, freezing air (or really cold, nasty rain) is the sure and certain knowledge that Flynn will be IMPOSSIBLE if I don't! We'll make it. It's only two more months, right?

Squishy said...

That is an adorable photo of you!!! I think we both could make posts out of old photos.....I am still working on the bad show photos myself.
I would like to see the doggies with their booties on and you all dressed up.......

Diana said...

I think everyone is feeling that way right now. Even us is the sound. LOL I dont know how you guys do it. I hope the sun comes out soon, for me too! Diana