Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lethbridge Living


This month the Lethbridge Living Magazine has an article about the Therapy dogs.
It is wonderful to get the exposure since we are the first volunteers with the dog program !
The above picture was taken by the magazine photographer....unfortunately the photographer seemed in quite a hurry...he didn't understand dogs either, he just started snapping pictures of Tate & I before I could even think about it.... This was the first time we had seen 2 of the other dogs in the group...Tate was curious about them, being an intact male :), but the picture taking happened immediately & he was rather unfocused to say the least.
I am glad the rest of the picture is awesome, just disappointed by the fact that Tate isn't looking, & he doesn't have his ears up, ick :(

7 comments:

Brian said...

On the bright side, you look youthful and happy! (wrinkle free even)

Dianne SS said...

Ahhh, but he looks happy and friendly!!! Everyone looks great!! Wonderful that this group is up and running in Lethbridge.

onecollie said...

oh Brian you are a funny one!!
It is so awesome Dianne!, I am doing my orientation with another place on Monday!

Donna Brinkworth said...

This sounds silly but I used to worry so much about ears up with Jessie and later Kate, that I don't have very many pics of them where they are "just themselves" so I think it's nice. He's happy and handsome anyhow!

onecollie said...

I am glad he "looks" happy.....he was actually stressed , it was his stress pant as I made him sit stay & he didn't want to....can we say SPOILED!!!!LOL!

Squishy said...

He looks adorable though and you look fine. Just like a therapy doggie!!

manymuddypaws said...

brian is awesome. I think he needs his own blog. :)

and I agree Jo- he looks great. Not perfect, but Tate isn't perfect. ;)