Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day Walk

This afternoon my friends & I headed out for our yearly New Year's Day walk.. this year Brian & Perkins joined us.
It was another windy, cool day, but all the dogs had a blast running around.
Perkins was quite full of himself as well & barked with his usual attitude at the others :)
Kort kept stealing my mitten away from poor Tate but Tate did manage to get it back once in awhile.
I love this tradition of ours, & Wendy from Crazy & Little, was the photographer as usual on this day.
Thanks Wendy !!








10 comments:

jurneecollie said...

Happy new year to you Jolene!!! You are soooo lucky to get beautiful photos of your boys. The one of Kort standing, looking away with the wind blowing is to DIE for gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

onecollie said...

thanks Michelle/Monique!!!!
Happy New Year to you both !!!

manymuddypaws said...

it was a great walk, and a great tradition. :)

Squishy said...

What great photos! Can you bring Amanda here so she can show me how to use my camera like her. I promise I won't be any competition! They're all great. Love the first two of the collies.

Oh gosh!! My word for the day......"pluff". I could use that one in real life!! My pluff Soleil. Does that just not make sense??????? Pluffy Soleil. Pluffy Squishy.

onecollie said...

thanks Diana....
Amanda can't take credit for these pictures though, they were taken by Wendy !

Squishy said...

Oh o.......sorry...............Wendy...........beautiful........you can come down too and show me how to use my camera......

You have so many friends Jolene....you are so lucky!!!

onecollie said...

I am very blessed :)

Dianne SS said...

Mitten, mitten, who has the mitten?? Very cute--and those mittens do stand out!! Lovely photos as always and a really nice tradition!

Brian said...

What a great walk! Thanks for inviting us.

Walkydog said...

Oh Tate and Kort are so so adorable - they love that glove. Funny as my westie just loves my gloves and if I drop one I never can get it back!