Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Goals

Well 2011 is almost upon us & I looked back at my end of year post for 2009.
My Goals for the dogs for 2010 were as follows:


Tate:
I wanted to enter some AAC trials with him as he qualified for a double drop this year.
We entered one in August & Tate came home with 2 Q's, one in Standard & 1 in Jumpers!
I wanted to enter him in Veterans at a conformation show, I did this in Feb 2010 & he had a blast!!
I wanted to get him back out tracking, this I didn't do :(
So for 2011, my goals with Tate will be to get out tracking! ,to go to more AAC agility trials & hopefully get his Standard & Jumpers titles.
I would also like to go to some CKC agility trails, now that he can compete at the lower height, & get his AGXS title, as well as his Novice Jumpers title.


Kort:
I had wanted to finish his championship, we accomplished this in May 2010.
I wanted to do rally & obedience, & get his RN & CD.
Kort got his RN in August & his CD in December!
I wanted to continue in Agility with no pressure to trial, we did enter a AAC trial & Kort did awesome !!!! Way better then I had ever imagined.
I also wanted to get him tracking, this I didn't do....darn...I need to get tracking !!
For 2011 my goals with Kort will be to enter an Open trial & maybe even get his CDX !, to get his Rally Advanced title , a CKC Novice Agility title in both Standard & Jumpers, & get out tracking !!!
I will also be getting started in Scenthurdle racing & will maybe put a SHD title on him :))

So I accomplished all the goals I had set out for the boys (except for the tracking :(
It has been a wonderful year with the dogs & I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting all my goals with them in 2011!

11 comments:

Dianne SS said...

You did a great job with fulfilling those goals!! I'm sure your goals for 2011 will be equally successful!! Good luck!!

Donna Brinkworth said...

Let's plan a day to meet somewhere and I will give you an update on new stuff I've learned to get Kort going! It would be awesome, and you will love it, plus he strikes me like the kind of dog who would do well with some of the new ways I am teaching. I am due to visit there anyhow, maybe later in the winter or early spring!

Donna Brinkworth said...

PS meant to add, you did more than me this year! Way to go! I am hoping for 2011 to get back 'on track'

onecollie said...

absolutely Donna! Kort is a natural tracker if I ever saw one, he will totally rock !

Squishy said...

Congratulations on meeting most of your goals. I am all about that and love to look back to see what I've done. I haven't done it in a while, except for Tevis, so it might be a good thing to do soon. That fact that you accomplished practically everything is awesome!!! And, yeah for Taters & Kort!!

Squishy said...

Well, Tevis was a goal that didn't happen. I should have had more!!!! Hahaha!! So, you are encouraging me! You are amazing!! Is stealing Squishy one of your 2011 goals???

Ruth said...

Happy New Year!

onecollie said...

Diana, I think just making it to see Squishy would be a good goal !!!!!

Squishy said...

Oh o.....should I not let Candice know you're all fluff?
I think both of our goals should be a trip to either here or there.

onecollie said...

oh no, no fluff here!!!
I'd love to steal Squishy !!!! plus I'm not worried about Candice, I know you'd give him to me over everyone else cuz I've loved him the longest ♥♥

Squishy said...

You have loved him the longest and you also named him......................we will always be indebted to you.