Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Obedience Club


Had our first night at Obedience club...Kort was focused & did really well.
I got to work on attention while there was a lot going on & he did super! His heeling was great also.
He did a sit stay for 1.5 minutes...he was a bit squirmy but with every day that goes by I get more confident about his stays. That is sooo hard, having a dog rock the rest of the course then blow the stays.
We are heading to Calgary on Sunday, it's a one day , 2 trial day. I am hoping to come home with Kort's CD, then the Open training begins. I can't wait, I LOVE obedience, I really do, & Kort loves it too.

3 comments:

Dianne SS said...

Good luck to you and Kort!!!!! Fingers, toes, eyes, and knees crossed for you!!!

Squishy said...

That's so great Jolene! See you beat yourself up for not liking agility, yet you love obedience AND Kort looks like he really enjoys it also!

WigglyZack said...

Sounds like this is your niche. I love the way Kort is always looking up at you. You will do great.