Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Walk

This was not the easiest thing we have ever attempted to do but it was sure worth it !
The whole gang from today's walk...
L-R Tate, Perkins, Coulee, Boone, Lacey, Vito(in behind), Wicca(in front),Pixel & Kort......

Kort......

Perkins strikes a pose......

Coulee says "if you aren't throwing it then just gimme it!!!!......

I love this shot Amanda got, Perkins wants treats, Coulee wants the ball :))......

Me & the Gang......

Perkins says...Wait for meeeeeee!!!!......

6 comments:

Dianne SS said...

I bet all the doggies had a blast!!!And the group shot is priceless--as I said on FB, Tate is the only one standing!!:))

Squishy said...

What IS Boxing Day???? Cute pictures!

And my word for today? "taterst".....do you think that means something????? A sign?? A vision????

onecollie said...

Diana! seriously ????
Boxing Day is the day after Christmas, Dec 26.......

Anonymous said...

Dianne- that's cause he wouldn't put his ears up in a down or sit. He's such a dork. lol

Jolene they don't have "boxing day" in the US. They have black friday instead which is by Thanksgiving.

Diana- boxing day is kinda like black friday- lots of sales and stuff.

-amanda

onecollie said...

wow, who knew you were such a historian Amanda ! LOL!
Did you call my Tater a dork !, he's just sensitive hee hee

Squishy said...

Thanks Amanda. So it's called Boxing Day because you have to box others out of the way for good sales????

I didn't know what Black Friday was still recently. I just am not a shopper.

And my word today is "frefli". I preferred Taterst.