Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wicked Winter Pictures!

Amanda & I made a quick trip to the top of Pavan Park this afternoon after Scenthurdle practice. I needed some new winter pictures & Amanda agreed to help me out. The above blog header was taken today as well.
Thanks Amanda they are awesome !......

I love this next picture....however it really shows what a brat Kort is! Tate was going for my mitt when Kort came running out of nowhere & crashed into poor Tate!......



/>
I'll be posting all the pictures on Facebook :))

4 comments:

Sarah said...

really gorgeous shots of your boys :)

Dianne SS said...

Love those body slams!!! Duffy likes to do that to me, so I know how Tate feels!! Beautiful winter pictures!

Squishy said...

I LOVE the header photo!! The snow on Kort's muzzle is very cool! AND, what's up with the smashing of Tate. Pooor doggiee!!!!

Squishy said...

Ok....remember not all of your stalkers are on the dreaded FB!!!!!

And my word for the day..."biomb". Love it. Whatever it means.