Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday At Blazingstar

Liz & Andy of Blazingstar Flatcoats hosted an Easter Bumper Training session yesterday to which I was invited. I am getting my Flatcoat puppy from Liz so I was excited to learn about a new (for me) sport that pertains to this breed. It was fun to watch & I will try it for sure when I get my puppy.
After training we took all the dogs for a walk together, everyone got along great, they all had fun splashing around in the water & getting very dirty :)
Here are some pictures from the day......

The group, L-R Kort, Tate, Kaleb, Tinbie (who never stopped licking Gyp's ear:), the very tolerant Gyp, Puffin, Lupine, Mazie, Kona laying down, & baby Cedar with her mom Sarah.......

Kort in the middle of the action with all the doggies while Andy takes pictures ......

Kort & Gyp admire Mazie the swamp monster :)......

Tate getting Flatcoat kisses from baby Cedar......

Handsome Kort loves the water :)......

3 comments:

WigglyZack said...

looks like you had a great day.

Dianne SS said...

Those are great pictures!! With the one of all the dogs, you could do a "Which dogs don't look the same as the others?"!!

Squishy said...

I love these photos. The Flatcoats look like such nice dogs! I can see why you want one!