Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Photo Shoot

Some more photos from Tate's Birthday photo shoot......

Wendy labeled this next picture as " Teddy Down, Teddy Down, what should we do !! " It cracked everyone up as that is exactly what it looks like, it also reminded me of Mr Bill from SNL, he used to get in horrible situations, so to me it looks like Teddy is saying "oooooh nooooooo! LOL!!

Wendy always gets a goofy picture or two of the boys, this one is my favourite :)



Do you think Tate knows what is about to happen ? LOL, poor Tater :)


8 comments:

Dianne SS said...

That 1st one is so funny!!You're so lucky to have someone to take such great pictures of your boys!

onecollie said...

I know it too Dianne!! with any luck she will be at the Herding Instinct test in June to photograph the Duffster!

Dianne SS said...

That would be pretty darn awesome!!

Rama's Mama said...

New follower here! Beautiful shots! I love the one of Teddy! LOL Come by and see us on our blog http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/

onecollie said...

welcome Rama's Mama!!! I will for sure visit your blog :)

Unknown said...

I love those first two pictures, too funny!
Such beautiful pictures of two very handsome Collies!

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Pawsom pawtographs. We loved them all.

Essex & Sherman

Squishy said...

I love your header photo. Omg it's gorgeous!!