Monday, October 27, 2014

Tough Week

My goodness this week has been very difficult.  We have lost 3 really great dogs, only 1 of which I knew personally , but the other 2 belonged to people who are important to me, therefore I hurt for them.

Of course it hits home a bit more strongly for me right now as I myself will be facing that dreaded decision in the next while.

On Friday Judi lost her German Shepherd Token, she was very special to Judi and I know it is difficult for her, Amanda sent her the following picture and message which I think is just beautiful.


Today we lost 2 special dogs, one belonging to my dear friend Diana in California. He had been sick for sometime now but it still doesn't make loosing him any easier, Good bye sweet Sea B

Ch Entais Seabiscuit
Lastly Kerry died today, he and his brother Jack had a special place in my heart.  They came to the daycare where I worked, you may recall I posted about Jack's passing a couple of years ago, well today it was Kerry's time to cross the bridge and see his brother again.   I did go to the daycare a few times to visit with Kerry after I stopped working there, but I hadn't seen him in a few months, I wish I had, I truly loved him.  Here is a picture of him on his 15th Birthday taken by the girls at the daycare in March, Good bye Kerry, say hi to Jack for me ok


I leave you all with the wise words of Dr Seuss.......

Don't cry because it's over,
Smile because it happened. 

4 comments:

Dianne SS said...

That's a good sentiment to remember--not always easy to do, but we can work on it. Lovely dogs, all 3 and missed by those who loved them near and far.

Tara said...

Aww, So sorry about them all, I don't have the ability to log onto Diana's blog, so please pass on my condolences for her loss of SeaB...
Tara

Squishy said...

Crying......

onecollie said...

sorry :( xoxoxo