Saturday, March 26, 2016

Afternoon Workshop for Ash


I'll be the first to admit that I really dropped the ball as far as training and socializing Ash is concerned.  I started out with good intentions but then slowly as my life got in the way I stopped with the training.  It has now starting to bite me in the butt.  He is quite hyper when seeing and meeting other dogs, he gets over stimulated quite easily and as a result misbehaves on leash in public.  I have signed him up for a basic obedience class which we do on Thursday nights and today we are taking a leash reactivity seminar with Amanda.
Ash is a very bright young dog, its just a matter of me learning to harness his energy and give him a job.  I know as he grows up he will settle down as well but in the meantime I am determined to make up for lost time.

No comments: